Thursday, October 30, 2014

48. Spring Song -- Ottilie Patterson


Mojo Says: "Insane/inspired romp through period poetry and more."

Album: Spring Song
Artist: Ottilie Patterson
Year: 1969
Length: Unknown

Track Listing:
  1. Spring Song
  2. Sonnet No. 8
  3. It Was A Lover And His Lass
  4. The Bitterness Of Death
  5. Latin Drinking Song
  6. Hey, Ho The Wind And The Rain
  7. Please Accept My Appologies Mr. Pankhurst
  8. Why So Pale And Wan, Fond Lover?
  9. The Orphan
  10. Song Of Soloman
  11. Ad Uxorem
  12. The Sound Of The Door As It Closes
  13. Helen Of Kirkconell

Favorite Tracks:
  1. Spring Song

Worst Tracks:
This can't apply here for reasons stated below.

Is it weird?
I have no idea. The title track isn't very weird at all, but it is pretty good.

Review:

I tried. I really tried. But I can't find any way to listen to this album anywhere.  In fact, apart from the Mojo list, Wikipedia, and discography & list sites like Discogs and Rateyourmusic, I can't even find a mention of this album, apart from the title track. I enjoyed it, but I've only been able to listen to less than half of the tracks here, which isn't remotely sufficient to make a judgement on an album. So, if anyone knows of any way that I can hear this, please leave a comment.

Great. Three albums in and I've already hit a snag.


Grade:

?/10 


Listen:


No comments:

Post a Comment